Hiker | Backpacker | Snowboarder | Climber | Traveler
Just a weekend warrior with a love of pushing the limits of my comfort zone! I’ve always tried to travel as much as possible, but after landing in Denver, Colorado, I realized the extent of adventure opportunities out my front door! My exploration of the mountains has turned me into a hiker and backpacker, a rock climber, and a snowboarder… still with the passion and drive for experiences around the world.
I mostly just keep this blog to record my personal goals and experiences.
- By day, I manage the marketing for a small tech/forensics start-up in Golden, CO.
- I have a love/hate relationship with distance running, but I’m working on it.
- I may not be a Colorado “native” but I AM a native of the Rocky Mountains via the Land of Enchantment (NM), and I grew up exploring.
- I aim to visit one new country per year!
- I am very passionate about giving back to my community, which is why I volunteer with Big Brother’s Big Sisters.